GRAND MONTANA OWNERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bars near Grand Montana

2 posters

Go down

Bars near Grand Montana Empty Bars near Grand Montana

Post  503 Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:08 pm

A quick brain dump following my last visit...
I discovered a new one right on our doorstep...JJ Murphy's. Just around the corner. Nice food, full of ex pats. They had a charity quiz night which I attended with a few others which was a blast. Then on another day watched the Grand National and had a few beers. I suggested to Gary the owner that if he got a pool table his business would improve. He said that was the plan. I hope so as the table in the Lion hotel is not very good. The tables in the Crowne however are as is the one above the lobby in the Kempinski.

Briliantin the night club (next to Lion Hotel) was great off season. No heavy Mutras around, good retro 80's and 90's music. Best after 12 in the evening. The music keeps the party atmosphere going till after 3am, even for oldies like me.

Harry's Bar worth checking out (in Kandaha hotel), behind the Tampier hotel.

Victoria restaurant oposite Kempinski...very good food and reasonably priced. Not so much a bar but a restaurant. Even during a very quiet week in Bansko the place was booked up every night.

Back to top Go down

Bars near Grand Montana Empty Re: Bars near Grand Montana

Post  108 Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 pm

I still think you can't beat a glass of good old Bulgarian Rakia home brew!

http://www.ski2ski.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  503 Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:12 pm

i personally like to go out now and then despite the mega home party atmoshere which have been the best evenings in Bansko as long as one has a good cook (me). As far as the rakia goes then I like the 63 brand straight from the freezer. If you have any better brew then set some aside for me to sample.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down